Bison has been involved in covering cattle on feed for many years with large feed lot sheds in Tasmania. The advantages of the Bison system allow for the following features & benefits:
- Awnings over hanging feed pads so cattle throughs can be kept dry and clean and feeding vehicles can drive close by unobstructed.
- Clear spans for unobstructed spaces allowing clean out vehicles to work safely & efficiently.
- Robust steelwork to withstand ‘nudges & knocks’
- Fast erection system allowing minimal distraction to the lot feeding operation.
- Modular design to effortlessly add on as your business grows
- Non bruise bollarding for high grading animals
- Strong I beam columns to attach heavy duty fencing and gates to with ease
- Structural steel framing to allow the incorporation of tilt panel/dad concrete for superb protection
35m Wide x 240m Long x 5m High including a 5m Cantilever awning.
Unsupported cantilever canopies enable cost effective cover well suited in a feedlot environment.