Bison has been involved in the construction of large feed lot sheds in Tasmania for many years. The advantages of the Bison system allow for the following features & benefits:
- Awnings overhanging feed pads so cattle troughs can be kept clean and dry and feeding vehicles can drive close by unobstructed.
- Clear spans for unobstructed spaces allowing clean out vehicles to work safely & efficiently.
- Robust steelwork to withstand ‘nudges & knocks’.
- Fast erection system allowing minimal distraction to the operation.
- Modular design to effortlessly add on as your business grows.
- Non bruise bollards for high grading animals.
- Strong I-beam columns to attach heavy duty fencing and gates with ease.
- Structural steel framing to allow the incorporation of tilt panel for superb protection.
35m (W) x 240m (L) x 5m (H) including a 5m Cantilever awning.
Unsupported cantilever canopies enable cost effective cover well suited in a feedlot environment.